Thursday, August 14, 2008

China...

Since I asked everyone which China pattern they liked, I thought I would share what I actually picked! Little did you know at the time that I really was trying to decide!

I decided on the Wedgwood Signet Platinum, but with a twist...

I mixed in some of Martha Stewart's French Knot by Wedgwood in Silver (from Macy's) for an accent. I chose the accent plate (salad plate) and tea cup and saucer to mix in, as well as the teapot, sugar, and creamer. I thought it would be a great way to mix in some fun so the place setting wasn't quite so plain. I still think it's elegant and timeless, and hopefully I won't grow tired of a busy pattern because it's just sprinkled in! I also thought it would be great for lighter fare, like tea with little bites; I could just use the salad plates and tea cups and saucers and everything will match beautifully!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I like the china you picked. Classic, simple, elegant, and easy to dress up or down. Love the slide show, too. The day looked perfect. I am happy for you two!