
On Friday, August 1, Ryan and I were married in Central Park. Jaime's (Jaime Ray) husband, Jeremy, "Dooley", performed the ceremony. I wore a simple ivory strapless dress and Ryan wore a dark gray suit. Jaime served as our only witness. It was lovely. We have been planning it for a while...so sorry for keeping it a secret for so long! We had a photographer, and most of the pictures will be available in the next few days. He will also do a slideshow to post on YouTube, so I will put that on here when it is ready. Most of you know that this is the way I have wanted to get married, and I couldn't have imagined it any better. It was a beautiful day! In a couple of weeks we will honeymoon in the Dominican Republic, and we will have a reception in Magnolia at some point. Formal announcements will be sent too...and of course it will be in the paper. Stay tuned for more pictures and info!!!

This is a view from the amazing suite at the Ritz Carlton Central Park that we stayed in Friday night...it was unbelievable!!!
4 comments:
We love you both and are so proud to have Ryan as our son-in-law......Wish you all the happiness that comes with finding your soul mate....its magic...you will be forever in love. Dad
Hmm,didn't mean to be anonymous...It's your Mom's fault...Dad
we are so happy for you both...we will be praying for your marriage...bobby and i eloped as well..it was perfectly perfect...really our moment....congratuluations...
This is late, but Congrats! It certainly did look like a beautiful day. The only reason we had a wedding was for David Grandparents and the night before our wedding they asked us why we didn't elope to Las Vegas and get married in the white chapel like they did!! HAHAHA! This made me want to kick myself in the shin! Now I inform everyone that I know is getting married to just elope and go on an amazing honeymoon! Oh.. I do occasionally check in on you by the way.
Love always...KAYLEY
Post a Comment