And with all of this baking going on, Darby had to learn about good dental hygeine.
No...I never thought I would be brushing my dog's teeth 3-5 times a week...or taking her to the doctor because of swollen lymph nodes and a runny nose. But bless her heart...she's so darn cute.

Ryan just sent this picture of the view from his balcony. He better be working hard. He is...he's a hard worker. Me? I would be taking the picture from here:
That's just asking for trouble in my opinion.
I feel so sorry for him...the turmoil must be horrible...beach? work? beach? work? Look at beach while I work?
Tomorrow it will be in the 40s here. But next week I'll be in Arkansas and Texas consuming mass quantities of Sonic drinks and chips and salsa while snuggling with my friends' babies. It's the only reason I'm not curled up in a fetal position on the couch right now...that and this...for your enjoyment:
The Juice Bag collection brought to you by Pioneer Woman.
Your welcome.
No...I never thought I would be brushing my dog's teeth 3-5 times a week...or taking her to the doctor because of swollen lymph nodes and a runny nose. But bless her heart...she's so darn cute.

Ryan just sent this picture of the view from his balcony. He better be working hard. He is...he's a hard worker. Me? I would be taking the picture from here:
That's just asking for trouble in my opinion.I feel so sorry for him...the turmoil must be horrible...beach? work? beach? work? Look at beach while I work?
Tomorrow it will be in the 40s here. But next week I'll be in Arkansas and Texas consuming mass quantities of Sonic drinks and chips and salsa while snuggling with my friends' babies. It's the only reason I'm not curled up in a fetal position on the couch right now...that and this...for your enjoyment:
The Juice Bag collection brought to you by Pioneer Woman.
Your welcome.






3 comments:
Here is a big challenge to keep you occupied. Bake something "healthy" for your work friends. Not only would it be challenging and time consuming, but if it turned out good you could post it for the rest of the people in the world (since your global now) who are trying to loose weight... just an idea.
are you coming home for a few days? oh we need to all get together...let me know
I just emailed Courtney about my visit!! I will be there Tues-Friday next week. Let's get together!
Post a Comment