Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Praying for Stellan

Did you pray for Stellan today? MckMama's MckMuffin had surgery this morning, and it went as well as probably could have been expected. He still needs your prayers so click on the picture below and read all about this little guy. I even sent in a picture during lunch that made it on the post! I'm the weird girl with the post-it stuck on her finger in front of the Flat Iron building in Manhattan.

Prayers for Stellan


And in a weird twist of fate, Stellan is at Boston Children's Hospital where little Keegan is. Actually, Keegan is in outpatient care right now, and will hopefully go home later this week. Yay for Keegan!

**Edited to add that Keegan's mom just did a lovely post. It looks like the little bug will be in Boston until at least next week. Poor Keegan...he can't catch a break! Pray hard and often for him!! The doctors are still trying to come up with a diagnosis.

1 comment:

Ashley & Chuck said...

I've been praying for him all day! I was going to take a picture of my orange toenails but several people did it so I didn't send one in... But, I sported orange for him!