Saturday, October 18, 2008
Call me crazy...
Yesterday I was unpacking a wedding gift and there were all of these peanuts...there was a card inside that said they would dissolve in water, or you could just throw them away and they were biodegradable. I started to dump them in the sink and I thought...why would I take the time to dump 4 loads in the sink to dissolve in water? And then I thought...I just want them to go away...don't we all hate packing peanuts? They get everywhere and stick to things because of too much static electricity. Then when I was on my 3rd round in the sink I thought...wow...wouldn't it be nice if lots of things would just disappear like these peanuts? Bad style choices that you buy, then you just want them to go away? Certain things you don't want to be reminded of? General problems you're having? Just pop them in the sink and spray them with water and they shrivel up and go right down the drain...just imagine...poof...they are gone.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Who knew?
The peanuts are made from corn starch...don't you remember my chemistry demos w/ Dr. Ransford?...we would make them disappear.
I knew they were made from cornstarch, but I couldn't remember how I knew that! I guess a little of it stuck with me...I definitely remember the balloon in liquid nitrogen and the glowing pickle!
Post a Comment