Does anyone remember the Hugga Bunch dolls? Do you remember the movie? Magen, did we watch the movie together? I think we did... Anyway, I found the movie online on DVD after having a conversation with a girl at work about obscure movies of our childhood. Yes...I realize I am in my late 20s...but I can reminisce, right? I was surprised at how cheap it was...but then again who would pay much for a movie about stuffed dolls that live in a magical land inside the mirror? When it arrives I will watch it and probably paint my nails and pretend I am 8 again...and maybe I'll bring it home and we can all watch it together and pretend it's a real bunkin' party!!! Who wants to play with my hair?!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Hugga Bunch...
Does anyone remember the Hugga Bunch dolls? Do you remember the movie? Magen, did we watch the movie together? I think we did... Anyway, I found the movie online on DVD after having a conversation with a girl at work about obscure movies of our childhood. Yes...I realize I am in my late 20s...but I can reminisce, right? I was surprised at how cheap it was...but then again who would pay much for a movie about stuffed dolls that live in a magical land inside the mirror? When it arrives I will watch it and probably paint my nails and pretend I am 8 again...and maybe I'll bring it home and we can all watch it together and pretend it's a real bunkin' party!!! Who wants to play with my hair?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
OK I know this may seem crazy, but that movie scared me to death. I had nightmares because of it! I can't remember what was so scary though. Was there a witch or something?
There was some sort of bad lady. If I remember correctly, she had a whole hall of heads and she could put them on and off...but I might be confusing that with some other movie...I'll let you know!!!
OH MY GOSH!!!! I SO remember the Hugga Bunch!!! I think I even had one... were't they fuzzy faced instead of plastic faced? I didn't remember the movie until you started talking about the hall of heads... If that wasn't this movie, I remember it from whatever movie it was! I've got my sleeping bag ready! Ha!
Ahh, back when cartoons were actually good! Hugga Bunch, Rainbow Bright, Gummy Bears (Bouncing here and there and everywhere!), the Smurfs, Care Bare (STARE!). Now it's a bunch of trash. These Cartoon Network shows are trash.
I meant Care BEAR! oops
Post a Comment