Most of you know that I'm completely obsessed with Jon & Kate Plus 8, and I have good news!!! Their book came out today!! Woo-hoo! It's been on my Christmas list, but I don't know if I can wait that long!
Also...I have a new obsession...Mad Men. It's on AMC, and it's very critically acclaimed, although most people haven't heard of it. It's about people in the advertising business on Madison Avenue in the early 60s. I know one reason I love it so much is because I have always dreamed of being a housewife during that time...I think most of you would agree that I would have fit in well. It reminds me of the Sopranos because it's so well written and acted. It's also about powerful men, secrets, and how it's destroying their lives. Sounds so uplifting, huh? No really...it's very good and I suggest getting on iTunes and purchasing Season 1 to start from the beginning!
And yes...I'm putting off writing more thank you notes right now... :)






1 comment:
That is the only show I watch on TV. Your mom just doesn't get it. It is a big "morality play".
Post a Comment