We had a busy weekend! First...I got more peanuts that dissolve in the sink! Woo-hoo! That was 10 minutes of free entertainment...

Second, Ryan brought home beautiful dahlias with Indian food from Whole Foods on Friday....

We had a house guest...Maggie...a black lab...

We spent part of Saturday at Pottery Barn using our many gift cards to fulfill our registry...we brought home 2 sets of dishes and lots of other loot in the pouring rain...and I made Ryan walk the whole way home!!! It's a good thing I brought my trusty old lady grocery cart!!
This was our meal that night...we had Thai food while we watched a Mongolian film on our new very American plates.

Now for a little snippet of the girls playing...it's more like Maggie just minding her own business and Darby trying to play!
2 comments:
I just want you to know that I have laughed so hard about your dissolving packing peanuts. I found some dissolving confetti for folks to throw at our wedding (it looks just like rice in the pictures, but doesn't hurt when thrown at the bride and groom or kill the birds) and I will always remember my mom's reaction when I asked her about how it cleaned up after we were gone. I asked... "Well, did it really work?" and she answered... "Well, yeah! We just sprayed it with the water hose and it dissolved and washed away!" She couldn't believe it! Too funny!
Get 'er Darby!
Post a Comment