Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday...


In honor of MckMama, I am doing a Not Me Monday. Here goes:
  • I am not bummed that NO ONE commented about my new layout and look. It's not like any of you actually have lives or anything.
  • I did not find many gray hairs on the crown of my head last week, and ask Ryan if he thought they were just really blond.
  • I did not text Ryan yesterday to find out when he would be home just to make sure I did something productive before he got here so he wouldn't know all I did was play with my blog and watch TV on the couch.
  • I did not spend 20 minutes putting my hair in a ponytail over and over trying to hide the new gray hairs I found.
  • I did not just do this post to try to win a giveaway!

No comments: