Monday, May 11, 2009

On the move...

For those of you (all 3 of you) that guessed, yes, that's my kitchen. I might not be around much for the next few weeks, because I'll be preparing to move. It's not far from where we currently are, basically just across the street. Apparently living in the same town in the same house, having the same friends, and attending the same schools and church my entire life has not made me too fond of change. I am already freaking out about fitting our furniture in the new apartment, and how we will adjust. I'm sure it will all be fine...but I can't help but wonder what the changes will bring. It's a great apartment, so it won't be bad change...just change. I do look forward to blogging about decorating my new space though!

And since I was busy this weekend, I didn't have a chance to wish everyone Happy Mother's day...so Happy belated Mother's day to all of you mothers out there!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I would come help you move, but since I can not lift anything more than 15 pounds, I guess I would not be of much help - LOL!

mrodriguez05 said...

LOVE your new kitchen!!!! can't wait to come visit and see your new place!

oh yes...i love the new look of your blog too...hadn't been on in a while and when I saw the changes I really liked it. made me immediately think of all the beautiful pics from your wedding day!