Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pick a button, any button

I've spent the better part of today trying to revamp my blog a little. I even made a button! Can you believe it? I think I'm going to go cross-eyed from staring at the computer for so long, so I've got to take a break now. I didn't have the slightest clue how to do any of this this morning, but two cups of coffee and 3 cinnamon rolls later...here it is. Ryan left early this morning to play paint ball today and it's raining, so I skipped church and did this. If I go blind later, we'll know God is punishing me for blogging instead of going to church! It would flatter me if anyone wanted to take my button...so at least I know the last 5 hours haven't been a complete waste! See the sidebar for the button and the code. Have a great day!

**The button was broken...but I fixed it. Crisis averted.

***Magen, I would do a tutorial on how I did all of this...but I'm not sure if I could tell you...it was mostly trial and error by HTML code. And no, I know nothing about HTML codes...Google is a great teacher.

No comments: