A new law was passed in NYC recently that requires every chain restaurant to post how many calories are in each item on the menu. I knew that eating muffins at Starbucks was a bad thing, but when you realize that you eat that muffin, which has as much calories as your main meal of the day should have, and you are hungry again by 11:00...you really start to reconsider what you put in your mouth. I don't even think about ordering anything under the glass at Starbucks...and I only drink coffee or non-fat lattes now too. I don't get a Quarter Pounder with cheese at McDonald's anymore either...actually...I barely even go to McDonald's. I'm not writing this to tell all of you out there what I'm eating...but to tell you to think before you order the grande mocha with whip cream and the blueberry muffin!!
Here is an article on MSN about this very thing...CLICK HERE.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Whoa! I wish they did that here. There are way too many fat people in Arkansas. I did drink a lot of Caramel Fraps when I was pregnant. That is probably the reason I gained 35lbs when I was expecting.
I think this would be a great idea for Arkansas. I found out the hard way that the Taco Salad is the worst thing on the menu at Taco Bell.
Post a Comment