skip to main | skip to sidebar

things of no significant importance...

Monday, July 7, 2008

It seems we are on the same page...

Click here.
Posted by Susy at Monday, July 07, 2008
Labels: wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My photo
Susy
I grew up in the South and still consider myself Southern. I spent all of my adult life in NYC and still consider myself a New Yorker. I now live in CA, and I'm still not sure what that means. I'm a mom and wife, a designer by trade and education.
View my complete profile
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Grab a button for your blog!

Highlight and copy code below and paste in the HTML gadget on your blog for a button!


  • Big Mama
    Fashion Friday: Edition this is the last one I’ll post here
    9 months ago
  • BooMama
    Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
    9 months ago
  • Kelly's Korner
    Park City Utah
    4 years ago
  • Our Joy...His Glory
    Happy New Year!
    8 years ago
  • molasses candy
    our 2015 Christmas card
    10 years ago
  • Everyday Living
    Jack Goes to Kindergarten!
    11 years ago
  • Its the Little Things
    Africa - Week 1 (Continued)
    11 years ago
  • Bless Our Nest
    Checking In
    12 years ago
  • Crazy Kennebeck Land
    I'm going to miss these one day
    14 years ago
  • Magen's Memoirs
    Merry Christmas!
    14 years ago
  • Just Kidding
    My Ballerina Girl
    14 years ago
  • Our Abundant Life
    A few teasers...
    15 years ago
  • Everyday Blessings
  • Scott and the Majorettes
  • Crystal Goss Photography
  • My Charming Kids
  • Keegan's Journal

Blogs that inspire me



A few more...

  • There's No Place Like Home
  • Pioneer Woman
  • Bakerella
  • Harrington House
  • Cote de Texas
  • Eddie Ross

Labels

  • blogging
  • darby
  • entertainment
  • family
  • food
  • friends
  • home
  • misc
  • travel
  • tv
  • wedding
  • work

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (149)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (24)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (25)
  • ▼  2008 (136)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (20)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ▼  July (16)
      • So much fun...
      • Hooray!
      • Seriously?
      • Traditional or Modern?
      • Multitasking...
      • Sunday in the park...
      • Calorie Counter...
      • The debate continues...
      • Did you know...
      • Whhaaa...
      • minty freshness...
      • Wino...
      • The Hamptons...
      • More cooking...
      • It seems we are on the same page...
      • Don't worry...
    • ►  June (20)
    • ►  May (18)

Where are you from?

 

How many people care?

hit counter