We went out to Long Island on Saturday...we would like to say that we spent quality time in the Hamptons...but that wouldn't be entirely true. We can't really afford to stay in the Hamptons...and we don't book our summer weekends in February...so we have just taken two day trips so far. We didn't even get out of the car that much this time because it was raining, but I didn't mind...it was fun just looking at everything!

This is the lighthouse at Montauk Point...I visited here as a child.

The beach in East Hampton.
This is where we plan on staying on our next trip out...it's Martha Stewart's house...haha!
I thought this was a lovely street!

I am a total stalker...I think this is Ina Garten's (the Barefoot Contessa) house. I even recognized the cars in the driveway! The first picture is the corner of the house...bad picture, I know...and the second picture is of the barn that she recently built (it's not really a barn...it's for entertaining...can you imagine?!)
I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!






No comments:
Post a Comment