Saturday, December 6, 2008

Favorite things...

Favorite thing to collect- dishes, glassware, and serveware.


Speaking of favorite things, when will Oprah do her's? I guess she's waiting for me to be in the audience? :)

My Favorite Things:
Favorite Scent—Chanel Chance
Favorite lotion—Vaseline Intensive Care
Favorite Jeans—Joe's jeans
Favorite Shoes—Land's End Loafers
Favorite Pants—Banana Republic
Favorite Store if I have lots of Money—Williams Sonoma
Best Drink—Cherry Coke from Sonic
Best Fast Food—Chick-Fil-a
Favorite leisure activity—Massage or paraffin wax manicure and pedicure
Favorite Childhood toy—dolls

My good friend Ashley started this, and she had "My Favorite Things for Children." Since I don't have children, I will add my favorite things for adults!

Snack/Appetizer—Beemster Mustard Seed Gouda with Vinta Crackers, Picholine olives, and bacon wrapped almond stuffed dates. It's a perfect combination of flavors.
Drink- Cabernet Sauvignon/red and Wolffer's Big Apple wine/white
Fancy Restaurant- Antica Venezia at W. 10th St and West Side Highway
Casual Restaurant- Cafe Habana in NOLITA
Hip Restaurant- Schiller's Liquor Bar in Lower East Side
Dessert- creme brulee or Ina Garten's lemon meringue tart
Beach destination- Dominican Republic
Vacation- eating and drinking my way through Italy
Book- My Life in France by Julia Child
Cookbook- anything by Ina Garten
Car- right now anything from Hertz will do
Furniture- Ikea or Pottery Barn
Website- marthastewart.com
Magazine- Domino or Real Simple
TV Show- The Office

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...what about Mad Men?

Ashley said...

I love your list. I wish I could be part of the Oprah audience. Oh well maybe next year.