
I noticed a dust bunny (or two) under our desk yesterday, and I realized that I haven't moved it in awhile when I have vacuumed. How often do you do that? Should I be rearranging my furniture every time I vacuum? Please see the poll over to your right. Don't worry...no one will know how you answer...except for you Leslie...I'm sure you move your furniture every time!






6 comments:
Hi My Name is Lindsey and I never move my furniture when I vacuum. (Yeah I meant to make it sound like I was admitting I have a problem... Ha!) Don't worry one day you'll forget to look under there until your kiddo is missing a toy... and then you'll wish you hadn't!!
I don't move my furniture every time!!!!! I just get a clorox wipe and get on my hands and knees and wipe!!! For carpeted areas, I set a side a day (every couple of months or so) and clean the baseboards and move furniture!!!! I do have a problem, though. I'm not normal. I REALLY enjoy cleaning. That is the truth! It relieves stress for me. Remember, I can't bake.
I voted never but I must admit I do clean under the furniture when moving. It is a great cleaning opportunity. Too bad I have only had the experience once in 6 years.
Aren't Clorox wipes the best thing ever?! I love them! I wipe down my upstairs bath and kitchen with them everyday! I have to say...I'm very surprised that I seem to be keeping up with you Leslie! I too clean the baseboards and move the furniture every so often (although I admit I have not moved the desk...there are too many wires that I wouldn't know what to do with if they came unplugged). While I'm very sure that my house is not even a 1/10th as clean as yours (I seem to have a problem with organization), it's a good feeling knowing that I might be doing something right! I wish I enjoyed cleaning my kitchen as much as I enjoy messing it up!
Yes, Clorox wipes are AWESOME...even if they are terrible for the environment. But, until they make a product that is as great as the wipes, I have no choice but to use them. They calm my nerves on a daily basis!
Susy said:
...(I seem to have a problem with organization)...
I'm sorry, baby girl, it's in your gene's...
Post a Comment