
I try not to complain about being so far away, but I miss my friends back home like crazy!!! You are all such great people and good friends, and I miss getting to hang out with you! I'm not coming home this Christmas, so I'm going to miss our annual party, and it's making me much sadder than I thought it would. Hopefully I'll be home soon enough (and hopefully airfare in and out of Little Rock will decrease significantly) and we'll all be together again! I love you all!!






2 comments:
Susy! I am so going to miss getting to see you this Christmas! I'll have my people call the airplane people...aviation something or other...I know there is a real name for them...but I can't think of it...I forgot my middle name today at one point!
But your momma is coming to see YOU and what fun we will have...shopping, eating, and the NYC Nutcracker Ballet. I can hardly wait.
Post a Comment