It seems like everyone is having babies this summer. I just heard the announcement of the newest Ray twins...how exciting! There is something special about friends' babies. I was fortunate to get to grow up with most of my friends...so I saw them as children, grow up, fall in love, and now seeing their children is like seeing us all as little kids again. It's also so special to see everyone so blessed. I don't have kids yet, but thankfully I have my many friends as great role models. Congratulations to everyone and their new additions! I hope to see all of you soon!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Baby Boom
It seems like everyone is having babies this summer. I just heard the announcement of the newest Ray twins...how exciting! There is something special about friends' babies. I was fortunate to get to grow up with most of my friends...so I saw them as children, grow up, fall in love, and now seeing their children is like seeing us all as little kids again. It's also so special to see everyone so blessed. I don't have kids yet, but thankfully I have my many friends as great role models. Congratulations to everyone and their new additions! I hope to see all of you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hi Susy! Sometimes I feel like a crazy stalker when I am checking out your blog, but I just love your posts. They are so refreshing...after reading all of the others that I keep up with and hearing about kids, kids, kids...mine included. I link to you from Nicole's. Of course, my mom occasionally tells me of your latest accomplishments that she hears from your mom. Keep doing what your doing - allowing the rest of us to live the city life through you! I am going to pass this on to Jeremy, too. I am sure he will enjoy it! Take care - Katrina (Gosdin) Kuhn
Post a Comment