Friday, June 20, 2008

If you're wondering...

I'm not making another meal this weekend like I did last weekend...maybe this weekend we'll have burgers at the Boat Basin or go to a movie and stop by Gray's Papaya on the way for hot dogs and papaya juice.

Also, I finally got a cupcake this week from the famous Magnolia Bakery. I've always been intrigued by this well-known bake shop because of the name, and everyone in NY always talks about it. They opened one in my neighborhood and Ryan surprised me with 2 cupcakes when I got home from work. I have to say that I was a little disappointed (don't tell Ryan...he doesn't read my blog so he will never know...can you believe he doesn't read my blog?!). The sugary sweet confections I get from the original Magnolia Bake Shop (in AR) are better, and my favorites in NYC are from Billy's Bakery on 9th Ave. Cupcakes are all the rage in NY...why didn't I think of that?

1 comment:

Magen said...

Hear, hear on the Magnolia Bake Shop treats! But, Susan's Bakery in El Dorado is INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS. You gain TEN pounds just by walking in there!