
It has been well documented over the last couple of weeks that I will be in Arkansas this weekend and next week. Tomorrow I will be with my friend Caron to begin her wedding celebration. Then its on to Conway to see the Lowe's (by the way, Sophia was born this morning weighing 7lbs. 11 oz and 20 inches long, both mom and baby are well...they may have to check her eyes after the flashbulb frenzy that I heard took place when she was introduced to everyone). Then I will go home for a couple of days...I will see lots of family and I get to hang out with the girls one night, which is something I always look forward to. I also plan on drinking my weight in Sonic drinks while I'm home...and of course enjoying some fried chicken from Miller's Cafeteria. Then it's on to Dallas to see Abbey and new baby Jaxon! I always enjoy my trips to Dallas, and this one will be great with a new little guy to hang out with! I don't know when I will be able to post new pictures because our computer at home officially died this week (funeral arrangements are pending), but hopefully I'll have a snazzy new laptop before too long. I will be back in NY just in time for Darby's birthday, the 4th! They always have amazing fireworks in the harbor just for the occasion, so I'm sure it will be great! For those of you back home that I won't get to see...I'm sorry and hopefully next time I will be able to make it to NWA. I don't know if I will get to post much next week, but I will try to keep all 5 of my faithful readers up-to-date on the happenings in South!






1 comment:
Just remember that some of your readers sincerely care about the happenings of the south. Oh and if you don't mind, would you please drink a few Sonic drinks for me, too!
Post a Comment