Thursday, June 12, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Here is a little map of my trip to AR and TX in a couple of weeks. I will only be there for 7 days, but as you can see, I will be logging quite a few miles. On my trip I will get to see 1 wedding and 2 new babies! My friends have a lot going on in their lives, and I'm so happy that I still get to go home and be a part of it. It's so great to see good friends happy and blessed.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Susy, I did not know that you had a blog. I subscribed on my RSS feed, so I can read new posts from you. I am a blog junkie. Oh, when are you going to be in Magnolia. I am going home on the 23rd of June. Suprisingly enough, I only make it down there about 3 times a year. There is no easy way to get there. Glad to see your blogging. I look foward to new posts.
Leslie

Magen said...

Love your blog, Susy! Let's plan a time to get together before you come - don't want to miss you! I've updated my seriously out-dated blog - you're my inspiration. :)
Love,
Magen