Saturday, September 6, 2008
BAM!
Emeril was in our office a lot this week. It was so refreshing to have him there! Almost every day I saw him going down to the 8th floor cafe with his assistant and business manager to sit and each lunch. I was so impressed by this. He ate just a regular salad with the fixings that sit out most of the day, and sat with his co-workers and chatted while everyone else tried not to stare. You see, most executives that I have come in contact with would never sit and eat lunch with their assistance, nor would they dream of eating a salad that is anything but gourmet! He smiles at people and says hello...pops his head into offices to ask people how they are doing...there is nothing elitist about him! What a nice thing to see! People that are half as important as he is think they are certainly something special...maybe they should take a hint!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment