
I would like to thank the city of New York for my new calf muscles. It took almost 4 years of living here, and a lot of walking, but my chicken legs finally have a little bit more meat on them!!
Also, who would have ever thought having skinny little arms would pay off? Well, when modeling children's hand puppets it does! If you happen to see any of the Martha Stewart Crafts puppets at Michael's or Wal-Mart, you just might see 2" of my lovely arm on display. I am Frankenstein below (I have also been a monkey and a cute dog...but I don't remember if I was the bulldog or the terrier)!






2 comments:
Such a beautiful arm! You must have inherited it from me - LOL!
Just wait till you have a kiddo. Your arms will become just as tone as your legs because you will constantly be toting them around everywhere. It's a great way to work out :)
Post a Comment