I've been tagged by Leslie.
The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger
1. I HATE having hair on my neck. It drives me crazy. My hair either has to be short enough not to fall on my neck, or long enough that I can pull it up and secure the back with a barrett.
2. I love John Denver.
3. I love to cook for pleasure when I have the time. It relaxes me...especially baking. But I don't particularly like to cook every night for dinner...I'm usually rushed and feel under pressure to get it done.
4. I like to drive...which is a problem right now because I don't have a car.
5. People with no manners drive me crazy. I realize we all fall short sometimes, but people should at least try.
6. I recycled before it was cool!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment