Monday, September 8, 2008

First day of school...

Today felt like my first day of school...even if it was only my first day at my new, old job. I went back to the company that I worked at before MSLO for those of you that don't know. I wish I could say that I left to attend to my home and husband...but alas it is 2008...not 1958. It was a little weird...it felt just like returning to school after a long summer...everything felt familiar but a little different. It was a good day though. I had a great lunch, and I got to come home at 5:00! Woo-hoo! I will definitely enjoy having that extra hour in the evenings. Tomorrow I am having lunch with a girl from Arkansas that I met that just happens to work there too! It's so nice having a fellow Razorback fan around!

2 comments:

Abbie said...

I had the same exact "first day of school" feeling when I stared work last Monday after being off for 12 weeks. The butterflies in my stomach, the new crisp unmarked spiral notebook in my well organized backpack, the getting up early to make sure my hair and makeup are great, the wait... how do I do basic math feeling. It's almost gone now that I have been working for all of a week. I love that feeling :)

Anonymous said...

Susy, I want to know more about your job. What are you doing now? I kind of understand that feeling of returning to work. I took time off when I found out I was pregnant, and then tried to go back full time when I was about 7 months. It lasted about two weeks. I guess it was all the death threats I made that turned people off...