Well...I can't believe it. Friday was my last day MSLO. Yep...I left. How could I leave? I'm not sure. I know that it's the right move for my career, but my heart is still wondering about that. It was my dream to move to NY and work there. Really...it was my lifelong dream. I have lived the most charmed life I could have ever imagined. I married my high school sweet heart, the love of my life, I live where I always wanted to, and I got the job that I always wanted, but I never thought would actually happen! My position there didn't really pan out like I had hoped...mainly due to the economy and the housing market. I wanted to do something that in some way would affect other people...possibly make their lives a little easier. I'm not going to be saving lives at my new job, but I might be able to make someone's workspace a little nicer or more functional. I cried when I finally left last night. We had a little party across the street, and as I walked away with Ryan it all sunk in. The era is over...I will always have it though. My meeting with her...getting mentioned in the blog...just being in the atmosphere. For awhile it was all pretty darn special...but it couldn't last forever. Thanks for all of your support over the past year. I know everyone else was just as excited as I was about it.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment