Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Are you kidding me?!!!!!!

Last night I was taking the bus to my weekly Bible study across town. When we crossed 5th Ave. I noticed a crowd of people, and I didn't think anything of it, until I saw huge lights and men with headsets...MOVIE SET! I quickly looked out of the window, and saw a woman with blonde curly hair and a white top, with the neck over one of her shoulders. She was facing the doorman, so I didn't see her face. There were a few more extras in fancy clothes...hats, etc. I know that Sex and the City is filming in NYC right now...but I thought this woman's hair was more Glen Close a la Fatal Attraction instead of Carrie Bradshaw/SJP...well looky what I saw on People.com just a minute ago:

I have seen many, many celebrities since living in NYC...but this is a MAJOR siting!!! (SJP and Jerry Seinfeld are two of my top NYC celebrity sitings that I want to check off my list...they are known to be big New Yorkers, and I am fond of their loyalty to my city) And I don't feel that I can count it, since I didn't see her face and recognize her right away. Now I'll just have to stalk every movie set I come across!!!!!! Ugh!!!!

1 comment:

mrodriguez05 said...

SO not loving her hair...but i still think that counts as a celeb siting!! and seeing SJP is HUGE! :)