BooMama is hosting a very special event today. It's a DipTacular!I also read about it on Kelly's blog, and I couldn't have agreed with her more when she said, "Give me a sonic vanilla coke and a table full of dips and I'm in heaven."
Except I'll take cherry in my coke instead of vanilla.
I could eat appetizers and dips all day, every day if I could. In fact, we recently visited Ryan's parents for a weekend, and I got my hands on some beloved cheese dip at their favorite Mexican restaurant, and when my dinner came I could only eat about half of one taco!!!! I was so embarrassed! For some reason they don't serve cheese dip at restaurants in NY (right, Nicole), and it really is a great tragedy.
Anyway, the recipe I am sharing today is for Onion Souffle Dip because it has 3 packages of cream cheese in it, and we all know BooMama's affinity for cream cheese. It is her DipTacular, after all. And it mixes cream cheese and mayo...it should be a big hit in the SEC. It is a recipe that I got from Ryan's sister, and it's YUM-O! Oh...that sounded a bit too much like Rachael Ray.
It's YUMMY!
There, that's better.
Onion Souffle Dip:
- 3 packages of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 package frozen, chopped onions
Mix together and bake in an 8x8 casserole at 350 until browned around the edges (approx. 45 mins). Serve warm with Ritz crackers or pita chips(if you want to attempt to make cream cheese and mayo look healthy).






3 comments:
This sounds so so good!! Thanks for sharing, loving all these yummy dip recipes!
just reading that made me crave the onion souffle dip...i'll have to make it soon!! :) and it should definitely be on our list for our Big Cedar get together!
I made your dip this weekend for my family and friends, but I served it with Frito scoops. It was delicious! And thanks for introducing me to the frozen chopped onions!!
Post a Comment