I have never been to a Broadway show before. I know...I live in NY and I've never been...well, except for when I saw Mama Mia in Toronto...but can you count it in Canada? I'm not really into plays or musicals, and luckily, neither is Ryan. We love to go to the movies, but I guess we are not sophsticated enough to enjoy the live theater.But I will get my little movie-loving butt to the theather to see Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman in A Steady Rain. And no...I have no idea what it's about...does it matter?






3 comments:
No! It does not matter what it is about! I will personally think way less of you if you do not take advantage of your location and go see these men prancing around the stage!
I already have tickets, woohoo!!!!
See, we are destined to go see this hotness up close and personal!
Post a Comment