Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dear Baby Boy Dugas,

You decided to come early, and I am very worried about your mommy. She is my dearest friend, and all I can do is sit here and wait for news about your arrival. You were due June 28...but May 22 is a good day too...or maybe May 23...we don't know yet! I'm sure you just couldn't wait to meet all of the people that love you! I can't wait to meet you too! It looks like I will have to plan a trip to Dallas soon. I've heard so much about your nursery...I hope it's ready for you! Now I will sit at my desk and worry and pray, pray and worry, until I hear from your mommy or daddy! I love you so much already!


Oh my you came quickly! I just got a message that you, Jaxon Tinsley, arrived at 5:05 am this morning weighing 5 lbs. 14 oz. and 20 inches long!!! You are in the NICU, but doing well...I'm praying hard for you and your mommy!! Welcome to the world!

No comments: