Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The jig is up.

I just got a call from my Dr.'s office. No...not my general practioner...the other doctor that I have to visit at least once a year...you know the one. Apparently my pharmacy called to check on my refill for some reason...my prescription isn't up for refill, and I have no idea why they called (they don't either...I called them). They don't seem to have it together. Anyway, the jig is up. I was going to an old senile doctor who liked to see me every 6 months. Well...everytime he would write me a new prescription for a year's worth of pills! When my prescription ran out I just presented them with another script...it was completely legit. So...I kind of skipped out on the last couple of appointments and now it's been over a year. Once the receptionist looked up my last visit and talked to the pharmicist, she revoked my refill and now I have to go in. :( I was cruising on another 10 months without having to have that experience. I know...I should go in to stay healthy...blah blah blah...but come on...I don't know anyone that won't try to avoid that.

1 comment:

the rappolds said...

i'm glad you started a blog. i recently started one, too! i like keeping up with people like this!
i want to hear more about that meeting you had....even if it was 3-5 minutes long! what did ya'll talk about?!!!
-nicole