Thursday, May 15, 2008

I hate the dentist...


I went to the dentist this morning...and I have yet another cavity. I swear...I could spend all day brushing and flossing, and I would still get cavities. It's no fun to go and get that clean feeling when you know what they are going to say at the end..."We'll need to schedule another appointment for a filling." Blah. They said they could fill it this morning, but I have my meeting with her today and I certainly wouldn't want the meeting I've waited my whole life for to be overshadowed by looking like a stroke victim (sorry to all of the stroke victims out there).



On a lighter note, I made a nice dinner last night for Ryan when he got home from Connecticut. I also made a yummy Coconut Pineapple Loaf Cake from the most recent Everyday Foods magazine. It turned out really well, except next time I will use crushed pineapple instead of the chunk...I think the little bits would be better. I highly recommend subscribing to Everyday Foods...they really have good recipes. Also, their latest cookbook, Great Food Fast is a keeper. I use it often.

No comments: