Most of you will probably be bored with these posts...to be honest I never understood the point of blogs. But as I read others' I find that I can't stop, and I love seeing what my friends are up to. I like to think that even though most of us live far apart, these clue us into the daily happenings that are shaping our lives and in a perfect world it will bring us all closer!! Also, I'm hoping that this will force me to start taking pictures and document my life a little better. My Grandmommy always told me to keep a journal...maybe this will be it.
Today I am anxiously awaing my first meeting with my hero. We'll see if she's still my hero after it. Say a prayer for me this week...the time keeps changing!
Also...I am wearing a skinny belt with pants that have big belt loops...fashion faux pas or not? I can't decide.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment