Monday, May 19, 2008

Kitchen progress...




Well, we started on the kitchen on Sunday...at around 7:00! Obviously we got a later start than we planned, but we made a lot of progress. Everything is primed and the first two coats are on the cabinets in the kitchen! All that is left is the doors and the hardware. Ryan wanted a creamier white than I had planned, and he like the oil rubbed bronze hardware, not the silver I liked. I figured since this was my project that I threw out there, he could have his say. So we got the cream and the oil rubbed bronze hardware...and I hate to say it, but he was right! It looks great so far, and I can't wait to show you the pictures when it's finished. Here we are hard at work...before, primed, and Ryan sanding. Stay tuned!


1 comment:

mrodriguez05 said...

LOVE the creamy white cabinets!!!