Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Because I can't make a decision...

I need a "calling card" or business card or something for networking events and the like. I CANNOT make a decision. In my dreams I would have a lovely letterpress custom card, but in reality, I need something on the cheap side. I found these on etsy, and I think they are all lovely. What do you think? One of the nice things about esty is that I can have notecards or other stationairy made to match at a minimal cost, and I feel like it's a more personal experience and unique item than what is offered on those mass printing websites.

I will number them with the links, and then you can come back and leave a comment about which one you like. I'm leaning towards one, but I won't tell you which until I get your comments! I have a little bit of everything here, so it will be interesting to see what you think reflects my personality and style. Have fun!

1- Botanical Calling Cards

2- Quinn Calling Cards

3- Dandelion Calling Cards

4- Mod Tree Calling Cards

5- Aqua Brocade Calling Cards

6- Sarah Plain and Tall Calling Cards

7- Rad Avocado Business Cards

8- Yellow Sprout Business Cards

Remember, these will be used in a professional capacity, but I still want them to reflect my personality. I want something fresh, and memorable, but also elegant. You see where my problem lies? I want it all!!

Your comments are GREATLY appreciated!!!!

10 comments:

Mom said...

I am pretty sure my opinion doesn't matter, but I like #5. It has a personality, but not too much, still looks like a business card. Just looks like what you would pick out!

Ashley said...

I am going to agree with your mom on this one. #5 is my favorite too.

Ashley & Chuck said...

I like number 1 and number 5! Looks like #5 might be a winner!!

Abbie said...

I too liked #5, and #1 (only the blue or green), but my favorite was #8... I think one main reason was because the card wasn't white and I think that would make it easy to spot in a perspective employers stack of cards. It's also kind of "earthy" (are you working on your LEED certification?) and a little more modern. Just an opinion, but I think they are all very nice.

Susy said...

I'll be honest...I almost didn't put 5 on there, because I knew everyone would pick it! I think it's almost too predictable, but maybe not. And yes, Abbie, I'm working on getting my LEED certification if it's not too expensive. And the maker of 1 just went on vacation today, so it looks like that might not be an option. Yuck. I was loving 1 in green.

Unknown said...

Oooh, they are all really cute! I kind of like #2. I feel like the ones that are really swirly and floral might be a little too girly.

Brandi said...

#5 is my fav, though they are all really cool.

Magen said...

this is hard. #7?

Magen said...

#1 seems to girly to me anyway

Magen said...

Sorry to leave three comments. :) This reminds me of Legally Blond - when she gave the professer a pink and scented resume. No pink ones - that's good!