Sunday, June 7, 2009

Did you know Friday was National Doughnut Day?

That makes it something other than just the day I got laid off.

Things have definitely been changing around here. We are pretty much settled in at the new apartment. We won't have Internet until Tuesday, so I'll update then. I've got a lot to write about!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

So sorry to read about your situation. I'll be praying for you. I know it isn't fun by any means. Hang in there, it's Martha's loss.

Abbie said...

Oh wow! We will be praying for you. Let us know if there is anything we can do or if there is anything you need.

Ashley said...

I am so sorry about your job. I will be praying for you. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Magen said...

Oh Susy I'm soooo sorry. So scary that we just talked about this when you were here. I am praying that you find something perfect for you really soon.