Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Whew...

I don't even know where to begin.

Life still happens even if you don't have a job...just in case you're wondering! I have been BUSY.

I think this will be a series of posts to get you updated. I don't have the patience to do it all at once. I will show the apartment, but I think it will be one room at a time.

I had a great time in AR. I learned it's very hard to go from zero to four year old. They require lots of work, and I think God knew what he was doing by starting us out with babies, toddlers, and then on up. I tip my hat to you mommies out there...it's a tough job!

Here is the reason I went down:
Samuel Dane arrived on Tuesday, weighing 8lbs. 9oz. He's a lightweight for our family!

Here's the proud big brother:

It was also nice to spend some time with Ryan's mom and sister. It's great for women to get to spend time like that together. I think it's what we should all do more often. With working and families living in different places, it doesn't happen like it should these days, but it's worth it if you have the time. Just to be able to share and help each other out is so important.

Well, that's it for now. I need to grab lunch, and I have a professional event of sorts to go to tonight, so I need to figure out what to wear and what to take. It's not something I am normally comfortable doing, but it's my new reality, so I might as well get used to it! "Hello stranger...I am fabulous and you want me to work for you!" How does that sound? I think it still needs some work.

1 comment:

Leah said...

You are fabulous! Just tell everyone you see!