Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Busy...

Forsyth Park
It has been the busiest fall of my life! Because it's been so busy, Ryan and I decided to run away last weekend. We just wanted some time away from everyone and everything. It was nice. We took advantage of the inexpensive travel the weekend before Thanksgiving, and went to Savannah. I have always wanted to visit Savannah, so last Tuesday I booked our trip for Friday!
This is the house from Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil

This is my house. :)

And this is the house of Juliette Gordon Low...this is a quiz...who is she? (Momma, you can't answer...I know you know) Ahem, ahem...Magen...

I have also been baking a lot...this is the pumpkin spice cake from the previous post...

I made these cookies for a work function for Ryan...

I also made a pie for a pie competition for Ryan's work...but it ended up in my trash can instead...I'm not very good at pies. I also made carrot cake cupcakes last night for a co-worker's birthday, and tomorrow I'll make our two desserts for Thursday! Whew! Now I'm going to set the table for Thursday...I want to get it out of the way.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful trip. I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving as well.

Magen said...

Founder of Girl Scouts! Ok, I admit I had to Google it. It's amazing how much I've forgotten since I started having kids.

We splurged last weekend as well... bought Huggies instead of Luvs!