Sunday, November 2, 2008

update to small, great world...

Jill was declared dead this morning, but they currently keeping her on a ventilator in order to donate her organs. Let's pray that she may be able to touch lives in her death, as she did in life. Please keep the family in your prayers, especially Scott and their newborn baby Bryce...they are surrounded by great people and I'm sure he will get to know his Mommy through their loving hearts. What a very tragic end.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Thank you for your post. I have actually written two or three about Jill and then deleted them. I just don't know what to say. She was such a wonderful woman of God. Scott and Jill were dear friends of mine in college. I sang with Jill in a campus ministry group and I am so sad about what has happened. He has been on my mind all day. This is such a heartbreaking event. However, I know that God WILL be glorified above all. It says a lot about her that you even heard her story and her testimony. Continue to pray for Scott, their church family, their son (Bryce), and their extended family.

The Heinze's said...

Her funeral will be on wednesday..thank you thinking of this wonderful woman of God...