
I know who I am voting for on Tuesday...but I have seriously considered writing in Mike Huckabee...he gave health care to children in a poor state (yes...a Republican came up with a government sponsored plan to help children without insurance...shocking...I know...www.arkidsfirst.com), fixed a crumbling road system, and stepped up the nutrition that is offered to children in the schools of a very fat state, and he manages to go on television and be charming without sounding condescending or like an idiot...just to name a few...the proof is in the no fat, sugar free pudding (and that whole no income tax thing would have never passed anyway).






1 comment:
I was CRUSHED when Mike Huckabee didn't make it all the way through to the presidential election! I know he would be great. Good thought, however, it's not helping anyone to vote for Mike this time, let's vote for him in the next election when he makes it all the way!
Post a Comment