Sunday, August 9, 2009
It was all I had dreamed of...
Ok...maybe that's going a little too far, but I did love Julie & Julia!! I cried throughout much of the movie because I as so overwhelmed by the joy of it all. Does that sound crazy? Oh well... I love cooking and find it to be an incredible escape just like the characters, so I could totally relate. I felt like the movie was all about following your passion and dreams...something I feel like I know a little bit about. I know I get bogged down in the details of life and don't celebrate it like I should, but little things like movies can inspire us to remember ourselves!! Tonight I'm making us dinner from "the book." Yep, I'm cracking that baby open, and it might take me most of the afternoon to come up with a menu, but I can't wait to try something new and take on a challenge!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment