Wednesday, August 12, 2009

twitter


I broke down today and joined Twitter. I don't know if I'll actually use it or just follow other people on it...we'll see. I'm not sure I'm ready to put everything out there...or if anyone cares about following my boring life!

I also started actually following blogs. Before I always just clicked on the list on my own blog, but now I'm "following" them. Not sure what the benefit is yet, but hopefully there will be one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your new about you paragraph, especially that you included your "good at many great at none" idea :)

Leslie said...

Susy...you need to have a Google Reader account. It is so easy to set up. Plus, you dont have to actually click on blogs... It tells you when a blog that you read has a new post. Then you read click on it and read it. Saves a lot of time!