skip to main |
skip to sidebar

I have periodically checked up on Stephanie Nielson's blog (NieNie Dialogues) since I saw her story on another blog. It was right after this very creative, very beautiful young mother and her husband were badly burned in a plane crash. I just went over to see how she was coming along. She recently posted a picture of her eyes and her feet. She doesn't look the same...she never will. And let me tell you...she was beautiful. I don't like to use the term was though...because I am sure she still is.I saw something that totally caught me off guard this time I visited. She just celebrated her 28th birthday. She is 5 months and 1 day younger than me. She is a mother of 4. Has more grace and confidence than I ever will, and has been through more in the past year than hopefully any of us will ever have to endure. I found myself starting to cry when I saw her birthday post. I never thought about her age before, but I just assumed that she was older than me. The 4 kids, the poise, the beauty, her creativity, and confidence totally had me fooled. I still feel like a kid...like I've got plenty of time to make mistakes, goof off, and take chances.
The Nielson Family
It instantly made me feel like I've got a lot of work to do on myself.
1 comment:
I popped over from Big Mama's comment section and was excited to see another young blogger in the city. I'll be hopping back over to read some more posts. Nice to meet you!
Post a Comment