Thursday, July 30, 2009

To Ryan...


Somebody's getting some presents...

I have been wanting to use this blue/cream/taupe ribbon for about a year now! This was another lovely donation from an old job...and that's all I'll say about that.
Anyway, I really wanted to find the perfect paper for it for Ryan's anniversary gift. Yes...I have been planning the wrapping for about a week. I am crazy. Thank you for noticing. I was looking for cream, but when I saw this taupey bronzey color I knew it would be perfect! I had another little something that wouldn't fit in the other boxes, so I used the cream ribbon. It's cute in it's own right, but just doesn't compare to the other one. Poor thing.
Luckily, I have a sweet husband who will compliment my wrapping skills (he's learned)...then wad up the ribbon while I silently cringe (but hasn't learned enough). I'll wait until he starts to throw it away, grab it, and save it for another day!

No comments: