In keeping with my Southern attitude today the following is a conversation that took place in our house about an hour ago:
Me to Ryan: "You might want to open the window a little more."
Ryan: "Why?"
Me: "Because I'm about to fry some stuff and make gravy."
Also, did anyone notice in my earlier post (yes, I posted 4 times today...it was a lazy day) proof that I come from a small town?
"I guarantee that when I move back South (not if but when) I will seriously take into consideration where my house is vs. how close the Sonic is."
the Sonic...because where I come from there is only one...until you get to the next town. I doubt this will be a problem in the future, because I will probably see to it that we live in a suburban area that has about 5!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment