I got a gift in mail recently, and I have to give big kudos to Ryan's sister, Michelle, for the coordination of the wrapping and the gift. As you can see from my post below that I like for my gifts to look pretty. If I give you a gift and all you do is rip it open and then bunch up the ribbon with the paper and toss it...well you might as well just throw the whole present out. You must admire it first and then carefully untie the ribbon, fold it, and set it aside for future use, because trust me, just as much thought went into the wrapping as the gift, if not more, and because, well ribbon is expensive. I realize I might be looking for praise here, but that's an issue for another post...for now just enjoy the pretty paper and ribbon. Also, thanks to MSLO style I had access to some beautiful ribbon that I would have never in a million years bought myself. My friend Rachael always wrapped the gifts for and from one of our top executives and I got be her assistant! We once used a wide silk red velvet ribbon that probably cost more than my wedding dress. I kept a scrap just so I could admire it's beauty...but I digress.
Here is the package I got from Michelle!!! Thank you!!! I LOVE IT!

Notice how the box and the note pads match...

A close up of the cute box...inside was a necklace that I will wear way to much because I really love it. Sorry the picture is fuzzy. I got lazy and took the pic with my iPhone so I could just quickly email it to myself.

Even the tissue in the shipping box matched! Yes...I notice these things.
So...I hope I have inspired all of you to take time when wrapping and presenting gifts. It's fun to do!
Thanks Michelle!! I love my gift!
2 comments:
LOL! Susy had I know this I would have invested a little more time in my wrapping of your Christmas gifts! ;-)
You are so welcome Susy!! I'm glad you like the gift and enjoyed the wrapping...i knew you would appreciate it!! It's taken many years, but you are wearing off on me and helping me get rid of my old ways! :)
Post a Comment