Sorry I haven't posted in almost a week. It's been an extremely busy work week, and I have a horrible cold. Aren't short weeks always hectic? It's great that they are short, but it's like everyone tries to cram 5 days of work into 4 days. Anyway, I had to work late, and coming home and getting right back on the computer is not always appealing.
There was one highlight of the week though...the finale of The Real Housewives of Orange County and the premiere of the Real Housewives of NYC! Those women are nuts! I think that they prove the point that having money does not make you important. They (on both coasts) think they are all very important (and classy and sophisticated). They are just vicious to each other, insecure, and silly most of the time. Come on people! It is definitely like a train wreck...I just can't turn away!
Tonight I'm making stir fry and watching the Oscars. Last night we saw Slumdog Millionaire. It was very good...but I don't know if it was Best Picture worthy...we shall see. The only big Oscar contenders I've seen this year are Benjamin Button and Slumdog...I'm going to be a little out of the loop tonight.
Hopefully I'll have more time to blog this week! Enjoy the last few hours of your weekend!!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment