Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hello, my name is Susy...

and I'm an addict. To Sonic, that is. Have you ever seen interviews with heroin or cocaine addicts and they say that they can still taste the drugs? If yes, then like me you have seen too much Oprah, but I now completely understand what they mean. I can literally taste a Sonic Cherry Coke right now. It is a lazy Sunday afternoon, and I NEED a Route 44. It's just not right. I went to the corner market to get a Wild Cherry Pepsi because it is the closest thing you can get to a Sonic Cherry Coke, and they only had regular Pepsi and I paid $2.75 for it. I almost cried. Really...I almost cried. I once went on a weekend trip with another girl from Arkansas and two people that have never had the goodness that is Sonic. By the end of the weekend the two poor unfortunate souls were begging us to just stop talking about Sonic. We just couldn't help ourselves. It's just that good. I also cannot believe this is my first post about Sonic. I guarantee that when I move back South (not if but when) I will seriously take into consideration where my house is vs. how close the Sonic is. One of the best parts is that you can go in your pajama pants and slippers. You don't have to get out of your car, so as long as the top half looks presentable your good to go! Just throw on a sweatshirt and a hat!
It's an addiction folks...I'm sick...I need help...in the form of a cold beverage in a styrofoam cup!!!!!
Also, I have noticed on their website that there is an ADA contract (whatever that means) on NY. So maybe, just maybe they are in negotiations to bring a little Southern comfort to these Yankees. On the Sonic map they have all the Southern states with at least 3 digits worth of Sonics. The state of Texas is looking better all the time...they have 943 Sonics!!! Oh the Promised Land is calling...sweet manna from heaven (AKA tater tots!)!!

Here is their Market Map...plan accordingly.


2 comments:

Shannon said...

I do not know what I would do with a Sonic Happy Hour drink!! You poor soul! :)

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

aunt donna said...

bliss...thy name is Sonic