I wrapped Ryan's present with paper I printed from the computer. I found a typeface I liked, then typed words that are special...like places we have lived, visited, and yes...I even threw Darby on there. I used a rusty red color because that's the color ribbon I had handy, and I don't really see Ryan as a pink guy. For kids you could do something fun with color or if you don't want to put too much thought into it, just type LOVE over and over. Obviously this will only work for smaller gifts...unless you have a plotter handy!Enjoy and have a lovely weekend!!






2 comments:
Count me among your male (myself and your "Daddy") readers. Your blog is the only one that I check from Ashley's list o'blogs on a regular basis. Trust me. She has an impressive list. I especially liked the post about celebrity sightings and the Ethan Hawke story.
I also like reading about how much you are enjoying Redeemer. If I'm ever in New York, one of my visits will be to that church. Have you read his book, The Reason for God? I read it last summer and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Chuck Flurry
P.S. Ashley thinks your wrapping paper idea is "cute."
Great idea! I will have to use this in the future.
Post a Comment