And one of the celebrities of all celebrities...Bono. Ryan was scouting locations in Central Park to propose at when this one happened...I'm so mad I wasn't there!! But the diamond I got the next day quickly made up for it...There have been a few more...a soap star that I can't remember now...and I'm sure a couple of others. Yes...my dog is way cooler than I am. She is quite the little attention getter on the sidewalk!
UPDATE: I forgot...
Hoda Kotb...she lived in our building so I don't know if this really counts. If you watch the Today Show or SNL then you know who she is...thanks to Kathie Lee Gifford! By the way...Hoda is an incredibly sweet lady, and I wish her well!!








2 comments:
Um...I will give you that quilt if you will give me Ryan's sighting of Bono. :) I heart Bono. But that's beside the point. I love that quit too, but we got it on clearance. I assumed that was because that pattern was discontinued. It was only an assumption, though. I wish I had a big pillow sham to go with it!
How cool! I would feel so dumb if I ran into those celebs. I'd be like "I know you're famous, but I can't remember your name or what show you're on... remind me?? Can I take a pic w/ you??!" ha!
Post a Comment